Skip to main content

What an accomplishment!

As i had said before what a year! Life has been going great! And I love all these new shows and movies that are being aired. I cannot wait to see Insidious 2 in September! It sure looks spooky! I have to say that scary movies were not my thing. All that blood and gore was a bit much. I don't know how much blood and gore this movie will have, but i do know that i absolutely loved the first part! It really had me hooked to wanting more and more is what I will be getting in September! Absolutely awesome! School has become second nature to me and It is definitely going to be a transition once I graduate. I am sure it will be great! I am still working on my book and once I have finalized it, I will be sure to mention it! It will be exciting! I have to go, but will be back soon with more!

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day!
Hi Everyone!

It's been awhile and I apologize for that. Life has happened to me and I just didn't have time to post. But I will try to continue posting at least once a week. I hope everyone has had a great day and Happy Mother's Day to everyone out there today!
Enjoy!

Wondering how people's minds work

I have always been curious as to how my mind specifically works, and I have found that I process information very differently than others do. Certain people need an actual physical thing in order to be able to learn from what they are doing. Others combine the physical thing with the text information and are able to process it greatly. I other hand do not have a standard way of learning things. I use mnemonic to learn everything and this method has always helped me but has a tendency to confuse those that do not use it or that do not use it for everything. Because of this it makes me wonder whether I am the only person who can find the answer to things that you haven't learned yet. Is there anyone who has used mnemonic devices to learn things that normally you wouldn't need a mnemonic device or that it wasn't necessary to use one? If so, please send me an email with specific examples and if you want it published, I will.